Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Prompt post: What do people think you are, compared to who you know you are.

So a friend of mine, Katie, did a post using a writing prompt from a book she owns. You can check out her post by clicking HERE.
 So, I decided to do my own post using the same prompt. Let's see if I can stay on topic.  Here it is: 

What do people think you are, compared to who you know you are.

I'm actually not completely sure who people think I am...though I doubt they have the right idea. I show only about half of who I am to other people. Unless they are people I am comfortable with. So anything most people think of me is only the tip of the iceberg. I've been told by some people that I'm always quiet. Which is true and not true, because sometimes I am very quiet and other times I talk so much that I get on people's nerves. But one thing about me is that I think waaay more than I speak. I don't always think before I speak(which is bad, I know), but usually a lot more thinking goes on in my head than talking. So of I'm quiet it means I'm thinking, quietly observing.
I think people think I'm a very happy person, and I am, just not 100% of the time. I can get upset over small things and depressed over the littlest issues. I'm actually very emotional, I just don't wear my heart on my sleeve. At all. Not in the least bit. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or not. If/when I do show emotion it's usually because I'm consciously doing so.
Also I'm almost absolutely sure that every person who knows me has thought me weird at one time or another. And  I am perfectly okay with that, in fact I encourage it. I am weird. I don't ever want to seem normal. Decent and respectable, yes of course. But normal? You mean like everyone else? Whaaattt?!?!? Nope. That's too much to ask for, sorry. And above all else, I hope people think of me as a Godly person.


PS. prompts are kinda fun......maaaybe I'll do more prompt posts....hmmm.

Cheerio,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment