Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How?

I don't really have anything to say so, why I'm making this blog post...I'm not really sure. Maybe I'll think of something in a minute. Thinking. Thinking. *imaginary lightbulb blinks on over head* Ohhh! I can tell you about my problem. This problem arises at the beginning of every year for me. Every year! And I can't escape it. Last year it wasn't a huge problem, but this year it is! It causes be great distress. My problem is...........accidentally writing the previous year's date instead of the current date!!!  Like writing 2013 rather than 2014. What if I used a pen and can't erase? What if I can't start over on a different paper? What is the date section isn't big enough to scratch out 2013 and put 2014 next to the scribbled little blotch that used to say 2013!?!? Last year I could just do this:


  
But how can you fix a 3 into a 4 for this year???


Cheerio,
Angelina XD

No comments:

Post a Comment