Saturday, August 31, 2013

You! Yes, you right there! Read this. This is an announcement.

Hey internetians, I haven't been blogging as much as I want to. I've been a little busy, but I plan to start posting regularly. I'm trying something new. I was surfing the web a little while ago and I came across something called a blog challenge. It's a list of random things to blog about. So I looked up some more blog challenge lists and chose a bunch of my favorites.
 -Actual announcement begins-  So starting this coming week, every Monday and Thursday, I will pick one thing from the list and blog about it. I will try my best to get the post out on those days and I might post some other stuff in between. I will keep going until I reach the end of my list, and then maybe I'll do something else, or maybe I'll write a whole new list......I don't know yet. So yeah........ok I'm done announcing.  :)



Cheerio,
Angelina XD

No comments:

Post a Comment